Subject: FW: 1995 Estonian Criminal Penal Code
From: "Riigikantselei - RK" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 11:12:03 +0200

Lugupeetud Justiits- ja Digiministeerium

Edastama Riigikantseleisse saabunud pöördumise vastavalt kuuluvusele.

Lugupidamisega

Riigikantselei

Rahukohtu 3 | 15161 Tallinn
693 5555 | www.riigikantselei.ee | 
<https://www.facebook.com/StenbockiMaja/> Stenbocki maja | 
<https://twitter.com/StenbockiMaja> @StenbockiMaja

From: Dalia Lopez <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 12:35 AM
To: Riigikantselei - RK <[email-masked]>
Subject: 1995 Estonian Criminal Penal Code

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing on behalf of one of our 
clients who is currently in the process of applying for a green card in the 
United States. As part of the application process, we need to obtain a copy 
of the 1995 Estonian Criminal Code, specifically Clauses 17 & 18.

Could you kindly provide any guidance or assistance on how we can obtain 
this document? If there are specific procedures or resources we should be 
aware of, we would greatly appreciate your direction.

Thank you for your time and support. We look forward to your response.

Best,

Dalia Lopez, Paralegal

Law Office of Lina Baroudi
2680 S. White Rd., Ste. 151
San José, CA 95148-2079
(408) 300-2655

 <https://en-gb.facebook.com/LawOfficeofLinaBaroudi/>
   <https://www.instagram.com/linalawoffice/> 
<https://www.tiktok.com/@linalaw.immigration>